Sunday, August 2, 2009

Intro

Lately things have been on the shitty side for me...so much so that the Wa Boh Tiao attitude has settled deep within myself....in short, I have totally given up ( those who know me should have an idea what I am yakking about ) and have refocused my attention to "things" that presents a better future for myself and my family.

To set the records straight, my old blog ( http://tanjamie.blogspot.com/?zx=c7ad06f8751b0fb4 ) still exists BUT its for INVITED readers only. The reason I changed it because some self centered sonofbitches dunno how to respect the thoughts and writings of others ( their mamas and papas didn't teach them how to ).

Neways, enuff of the shitty intro for my new blog. I created this blog to post some of my favourites photographs with the explaination and detailing of why I took the pics.

All forms of comments and criticism is greatly appreciated.

Love & Kisses,

Wa Si Amatuer Photog

No comments:

Post a Comment